Momentum helps multi-media personality Zach Sang conquer the nighttime on-air and online. We helped launch this radio prodigy, Nickelodeon and Nick.com host, social network addict, and pop culture junkie’s brand nationwide.
- Brand Development – Oversee the creative of a logo and talent photo shoot. Create a comprehensive brand identity package and usage guidelines for marketing, sales team, partners, and affiliated stations.
- Strategy & Positioning – Develop a marketing strategy, marketplace positioning, and compelling value propositions that differentiate the program from its competitors.
- B2B Marketing – Create a trade industry campaign to create awareness for the program, facilitate trial, and hasten adoption at radio.
- Collateral Materials – Design and deploy one-sheets, presentations, live links, and other sales collateral.
- Promotions – Execute digital guerilla tactics to get Zach noticed by the gossip sites, industry trades, and 12-34-year old target audience at large.
Return on Investment
- Zach is now heard on TuneIn and 20+ terrestrial radio stations across America