Celebrating civility, freedom, and the American dream, Ernest Istook is a self-described recovering politician who draws upon his experience as a 7-term United States Congressman.
Momentum helped establish the brand and launch the program to terrestrial stations across America.
These marketing initiatives included:
- Brand Development – Assist in developing the branding and coordinating the talent photo shoot.
- Strategy & Positioning – Develop a marketing strategy, marketplace positioning, and compelling value propositions that differentiate the brand from the competitors.
- B2B Marketing – Create a trade industry campaign to create awareness for the program, facilitate trial, and hasten adoption at talk radio.
- Collateral Materials – Design and deploy one-sheets, presentations, live links, and other sales collateral.
- Conferences and Conventions – Secure a prime speaking opportunity for the host and deliver supporting advertising and accompanying sales